WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with current data protection regulations, we require a legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data. The basis of legitimacy is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data is being processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from Manuela Gómez Soria , the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the request for rectification you must indicate the data you want to be modified.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from Manuela Gómez Soria, the deletion of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have the company transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while Manuela Gómez Soria verifies such accuracy; you have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of Manuela Gómez Soria prevail over yours as a data subject.
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and proving your personality addressed to the person responsible for the treatment at the address indicated above, or through the email address: email@example.com In addition, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, making everything possible to protect and keep them safe.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No data transfers are foreseen except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation or necessary communication to be able to provide the requested service properly. There is no forecast of international data transfers.